Improving Workplace Performance_ No SHIT!
Improving workplace performances… no Shit!
It might sound like a bit of a controversial headline… taken literally or as a matter of speaking… but this blog is about exactly this: taking care of (the smell of) shit.
In this case… it’s meant literally! There are many jobs where dedicated people have to deal with ton’s of shit each year… just think of the dipers from baby’s… or from (elderly) people who no longer control their secretion due to medical conditions.
Child Day Care Center
Recently I spoke to a manager of several child-daycare locations. For just one location, they have an average of about 40 dirty diapers each day! I was surprised, since I didn’t realize the amount of diapers a baby fills during the day… and this is only between 08:00 – 18:00 hrs. So I guess… it’s save to say that every 2-3 hours the diaper needs changing. Which is probably the average time any one of us needs to go to the bathroom. Things we (I) do not normally think about a lot. But in this case… it triggered me.
The scent of shit
Even with the best precaution… and they DO take good care of their little guests… sometimes it’s just impossible to prevent the scent of a full- diaper filling the room in a not-so-nice way. I guess we can all relate to that… just think of the days your children were walking in diapers! Not the best smell ever isn’t it? And in all honesty… it’s affecting the baby’s, the staff and also the parents when they come to fetch their little beloved ones!
The best for their customers
This manager told me she was looking for a natural, save and healthy way to deal with this. The essential oils from DoTERRA might just be the answer! They are 100% natural and even for the youngest ones, save to use (when used in the right & save way!)
The smell of success
So we decided to start using a diffuser in the room with OnGuard and Lavender to start of with. The great thing with these oils is that they mask the not-so-nice smell and also take care of any unwanted germs, viruses and bacteria etc. that might be around. Below you’ll find a description of the many powerful benefits of the two mentioned oils. Maybe good to know… OnGuard is also a bliss when it comes to get rid of the smell of vomit!
The effect of using the oils?…. no more smell of shit… relaxed staff… happy baby’s and parents…healthier working climate.
When you are interested and want to apply them yourself? Contact me and I’ll help you to register, order and apply the oils at your workplace.
With its unique aroma, dōTERRA On Guard offers a fragrant, natural, way to clean.
- dōTERRA On Guard is an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.*
- Diffuse for cleansing the air.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
- Rub on bottom of kid’s feet during school season.
- Diffuse in home to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
- Diffuse in class setting for an uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental threats.
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle. Or… add some Lavender in a (car) diffuser to freshen the air.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
- May help to support a healthy immune system when taken internally.*
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!